Sought after gear to help design and print
Moore and Wright MW110-15DBL hardened stainless steel calipers.
These are the best bang for buck calipers that are around. It has taken me years of searching and countless el-cheapo calipers before I have got me a set of these. These suckers even compare to the Mitutoyo brand that start at 3 times the cost of these!
They also come with 7 spare batteries you can loose them all before the first one depletes in the calipers.
This tool kit contains basic items you would need to clean the bed, assemble the printer and help with filament changes.
- High end quality 3mm socket ball end screw driver that helps a great deal for assembly and repairs. This will cut a heap of time from printer assembly.
- Custom S3DP polished edge scraper to clean the print bed without scratching.
- And the best nippers you can get for trimming/cutting the filament on changes. It took me years to find these!
This tool kit contains the most helpful items you need to clean the bed, change nozzles, and assemble the printer.
It has all of the items of the essential tool kit but with the addition of:
- Spanner, socket and S3DP T-handle for finger burn free nozzle changing. I couldn't find a ratchet that did the job properly so I designed my own tool that now has a hardened steel shank.
This tool kit contains all the best and helpful items you need to clean the bed, change nozzles, assemble the printer and do all your printing with ease.
It has all of the items of the technical tool kit but with the addition of:
- 3 piece set of brushes to keep your hotend clan and free of debris.
- Nozzle cleaning needles
- Solvent resistant trigger sprayer and 750ml bottle for Isopropyl Alcohol so you can clean you print bed for the best adhesion of your prints.